Saturday, January 11, 2014

Project Life 2014 Week 1

One week down, only 51 more to go. And this was a short week. I did have plans to post this yesterday but I just didn't get it finished in time. I'll do better next week. I'm pretty happy with my pages for this week. I was good about taking pictures everyday and making notes about what was happening in our lives. Now if I can just maintain that momentum.



Top Row:
-Layout is Project Life Design A
-Date card is from Project Life Clementine edition
-Chipboard date letters are from Sweet Shoppe Designs Displaced Alphabet by Shawna Clingerman
-Font for "week 1" is CK Becky's Hand
-Photo overlay is from Designer Digitals Ali Edwards 365 Photo Overlays

Middle Row:
-Happy New Year card is from Peppermint Creative New Year Cheer freebie cards
-Journaling card is from Project Life Clementine edition
-Font is Courier

Bottom Row:
-Photo overlay is from Designer Digitals Ali Edwards 365 Photo Overlays


Top Row:
-photo overlay from Designer Digitals Ali Edwards 365 Photo Overlays

Middle Row:
-2014 card is from Peppermint Creative New Year Cheer Cards freebie
-Journaling card is from Project Life Clementine edition
-Font is Courier

Bottom Row:
-Photo overlay from Designer Digitals Ali Edwards 365 Photo Overlays
-Photo template is from Peppermint Creative 4x6 Photo Templates

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my pages for week 1.

1 comment:

  1. You're off to a good start. I could never maintain every day. In fact, I'd better get starting on slipping something into pockets for 2014.

    ReplyDelete