Monday, January 6, 2014

The gift of memories recorded...

So I had a baby shower to attend on Saturday and rather than get the new mother-to-be something from her registry I decided to give the gift of Project Life. Now I know that traditional 12x12 Project Life can be intimidating for those who are not scrapbookers or memory keepers by nature. So I went with a mini kit and mini album to make the process not so large and scary. I knew that the new baby was a boy so I picked up the Project Life Baby Boy mini kit and Project Life mini album in Kiwi.

(Pardon the dog hair on the floor and the scratched and scuffed walls)

Since I almost always make a homemade card, I then used this design from the Silhouette store.



All in all, I think a very nice, and reasonably priced, shower gift for a new mother. I love the mini albums and mini kits that Project Life offers. They are an easy way to introduce someone to Project Life without it being extremely overwhelming. With so many different mini and themed kits available, there are numerous options available for gifts. I've done a mini scrapbook for my husband for Father's Day last year using the digital only Rad Dad kit. I've been thinking about doing a mini album and the school themed kit for my son's teacher as an end of the year gift. Or any of the sports themed kits for an end of year gift for a coach. I'm still holding out hope for a dance themed mini kit for my daughter.


1 comment:

  1. Cute card, and a very thoughtful gift for time-strapped new parents.

    ReplyDelete